Fire Protection Las Vegas
WHY SIGNAL FIRE IS IN BUSINESS
We enjoy Partnering with like-minded Property Managers, Business Owners, General/Electrical Contractors, and Employees that share our Passion to Collaborate, Win Together and Blow Mediocrity Out of the Water!
HOW SIGNAL FIRE INC PROVIDES SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Businesses are only as good as the level of understanding used to run them. We have built a Culture of Learning that significantly increases the speed of our progress and the level of service we provide.
- Signal Fire strongly believes in being proactive and invests heavily in Education to help guide us in figuring out the latest and best ways to Develop our Team, Improve our Systems, and Streamline our Processes.
- Net Promoter Scores provide us the necessary feedback that helps us learn from our customers where we need to improve.
We are constantly investing in R&D to deliver the highest level of Service Excellence.
- We automate as much as possible to allow our team to focus on the things that matter.
- Everyone works from a centralized database. This improves collaboration and reduces inefficiencies.
- Controls are in place to ensure our database is in compliance. This prevents issues from occurring and allowing us to quickly fix the ones that do.
We are committed to building and maintaining a great team that is aligned with our values. We search for Intelligent, Dependable, Authentic, Positive Individuals that are Passionate about exceeding expectations and delivering Service Excellence.
- Decentralized decision-making allows us to avoid bureaucracy while Empowering our Team to be efficient and flexible.
- Performance indicators tied to customer satisfaction to ensure our team stays focused on taking care of our customers.
Our Values guide us in building and maintaining the right team.
- Always Do Your Best
- Amaze Customers
- Exceed Expectations
- Continual Development
- Passion for Learning
- Appreciate Customers and Co-Workers
- Appreciate Feedback
- Don’t Get Defensive
- Find the Best Solution for the Greater Good
- Be Authentic
- Be Present and Alert
- Pay Attention to What You Say and Do What You Say
- Find Solutions
- Engage and Be Part of the Team